The trend is clear...demand for Life Refreshed at Westminster Canterbury of Lynchburg is growing. The best is getting even better.
Our service improvements and recently completed facilities enhance residents' lives through improved healthcare, dining and wellness amenities. If you want to make sure you have priority when you decide to make Westminster Canterbury-Lynchburg your home, now is the time to act! Our waiting list, known as the Canterbury Club, continues to grow.
- You are invited to use the Templeton Wellness Center, the pool and attend Wellness/Exercise classes
- Participate in the lecture series, WC University, movies and the arts
- Receive our monthly resident newsletter so you can stay up-to-date
- Dine in any of our three venues...charge to your personal account...and be billed monthly
- Use our Strickler Library and Weissert Chapel
- Reserve private meeting/conference rooms for personal use free of charge
- Join our Resident Website where you will find an abundance of information about residential life including current menus, biographical sketches of current residents and more.
Even if your planning is still months or years down the road, now is the time to make sure we have what you want, when you want it. Join the Canterbury Club to help assure that we will be able to meet your needs in the future...when you need them.
We appreciate your interest in Westminster Canterbury-Lynchburg and don't want you to miss out on Life Refreshed with us...You'll be glad you did!
Interested in joining the Canterbury Club? Call Laura Hunter at (434) 386-3305 today!